COWLED CROW

COWLED CROW

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

To Fall Off the Worlds Edge


  There comes a moment in your life where one feels they have traveled to the edge of their known universe.  In scientific theory the universe is continually expanding and receding only to expand past its original limits and to recede to its previous limits in a series of explosions and and implosions.  Our own personal universes don't seem to always replicate those found in nature for there comes times in life where you feel the once permeable surface of your divine potential feel as though they have solidified and your upward trending potential seems replaced by a ceiling or mantle in which one most fit their lives and dreams.  At this point in your life you begin to see how finite your time on this planet will be and how your cannot achieve every goal or ambition you have in your life.
   It is in these times that that old familiar call of depression calls me back along the known paths of life to see if their is anything I have missed along my journey thus making lose the scent of the new trail which leads forward.  The crack or plant you have never noticed on the daily trips of your journey which focused on leads to a new understanding and wonder in a life stuck in ones known universe.  Looking for an escape from this path I feel tethered too my universe begins to turn dark, and leads me to waiting to fall off my worlds edge.  Will there be a new experience for me, a new feeling to define, a new thought to enlighten, or am I just to tread on paths which I have already tread experiencing things I have already experienced.

   As an old European explorer is that where my map ends and there is nothing outside of that but to fall off the edge or to be gobbled up by the dragons and demons which keep any from progressing further than that point.  What will be the explosion to jar these trapped universes free to expand and implode the change that a mind can match its wits with and grow all the more stronger.  One thing is certain for me I will be looking for those new horizons or unexplored ends of the existing universe.  Hopefully then the universe and existence decides to expand once again for me leaving cracks for some new dreams to seep through and save me from being left to my own devices

No comments:

Post a Comment